Saturday, February 2, 2008

Getting to Know You...

"Why," I ask myself, "would you want to start a blog?"
I certainly don't need more to do. And yet, the busier I am the more it seems I get done.

What I do know, is that the development and sharing of this stuff I am calling Cultivating the Healing Presence is the most important thing I am going to do. Maybe ever. And having a place to talk it out, think out loud, and get a little feedback along the way is going to move this process along more effectively, more efficiently, and maybe more pleasantly.

What is shocking to me is how miraculous, simple, breathtaking and seditious it all is. I am completely intimidated by profound enormity and the utter obviousness of the whole thing.

Today I held another Ortho-Bionomy self-care class. No matter how many Ortho-Bionomy classes I teach, I will always be astounded by how cool it is. Watching my students discover how profound, effective, and simple it all is leaves me breathless.

Watching as they see how
the way we've always been told things have to be diverge with they way they can be gives me a fiendish hope for the future.

No comments: