Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beating it into the ground

My friend Dennis Cass, in preparation for a talk he was preparing for, made the commitment to blog about it multiple times per day. I told him that I supported this; that three posts might be shit, but they may lead to a fourth that is a revelation. I'll try to make my posts relatively interesting, at least to me...

As I draft my outline, I cannot help but think about the video sent to the Ortho-Bionomy® Yahoo Group of Jill Bolte Taylor sharing her experience as a brain scientist having a stroke. She is a powerful speaker. Why because she is funny and she allows it to be personal.

I am using this as a guideline. I have had discussions with many people who agree that my greatest asset is myself. (Note correct word usage -"myself " is hideously misused.) So, me it is.

No comments: